Lawn Treatment FAQ
Q: How soon should I see a difference to my lawn?
- A: This depends on weather conditions but you should see a big difference in as little as ten days.
Q: Why do your treatments work?
- A: Many years of experience have given us the knowledge of when and how much of our unique formulas to apply to each individual lawn.
Q: Am I tied into a contract?
- A: No, we are so sure that you’ll be so delighted with your lawn that you’ll be continuing with the programme because you want to, not because a contract says you have to.
Q: Do I need to be in when you do the treatments?
- A: No, as long as access is available to all lawned areas we can carry out the treatments. When the treatment is complete we will put an invoice through the letterbox and payment will be due within 14 days.
Q: How do I pay?
- A: You can pay by cheque, cash on the day of the treatment, via BACS transfer or by credit/debit card*.
Q: Do I need to cut the lawn before you call?
- A: It is best not to cut the lawn for two days either side of a treatment. This allows our products to really take effect.
Q: I'm a pet lover, are your products safe?
- A: Our products are totally safe, however we recommend that you and your pets should keep off the lawn after a treatment as it should be left to dry for approximately 1-2 hours.
Q: Do I need to do anything to the lawn?
- A: Cut the lawn weekly, but not too short, we recommend a high setting on the lawnmower. Also, if possible, keep the lawn well watered especially in the summer months.
Q: When is the best time of year to start the LawnHopper treatment programme?
- A: You can start our programme at any time of year.
Q: Does it cost less than treating the lawn myself?
- A: We have massive amounts of special products made for us and therefore can command huge discounts. These discounts can then be passed direct to our customers.
Q: I already have a gardener, can't he treat the lawn?
- A: LawnHopper® treatments are very specialized and all of our operatives are fully licensed (National Proficiency Tests Council qualified) to apply our products to your lawn. A gardener can tend to all other aspects of your garden.
Q: How will I know when you are calling next?
- A: Your next treatment date is always printed on the invoice.
Q: I am so happy with my lawn I want to recommend you to my friends and relatives. Do I get something for this?
- A: Absolutely, we will give you £5.00 off your next treatment**.
Q: I only want organic products applied to my lawn; do you offer these?
- A: Yes, to find out more about our organic fertilizers please contact your local LawnHopper® franchise.
*at participating franchises.
**terms and conditions apply.